NTCU (Taichung University of Education) “Enhancing Digital Learning in Primary and Secondary Schools-Financial and Financial Literacy Teacher Training Workshop”
- The National Taichung University of Education, in order to implement the higher education intensive cultivation plan, specially organizes activities to enhance and promote the skills of digital learning and application.
- The activities are as follows:
(1) Study time: December 16, 2011 (Friday) 13:30~16:30 (Registration time: 13:15~13:30).
(2) Study location: Room K405, 4th Floor, Qiuzhen Building, Minsheng Campus, National Taichung University of Education (No. 140, Minsheng Road, West District, Taichung City).
(3) Participants: faculty and students of National Taichung University of Education, Miaoli County, Taichung City, Primary and secondary school teachers in Nantou County, Changhua County, and Yunlin County.
- Professor Wang Xiaochun (Department of Digital Content Technology, National Taichung University of Education).
- General Manager Qiu Shiwen, Teacher Xiao Shigui, and Teacher Chen Fangying (Shouyi International Co., Ltd.).
(5) Outline of the study course:
- Introduction to digital teaching of financial management literacy in primary and secondary schools.
- Introduction to the annual activities of young entrepreneurs.
- Young entrepreneurs simulate the implementation and experience of operating cloud systems.
- Experience and application of the competition management platform.
- Teaching application situation sharing and Q&A.
(6) Number of trainees: 30, subject to availability.
(7) Registration time: From now until 12 noon on December 9, 2011 (Friday).
Registration link: https://forms.gle/vvx6dgxhxKaSuk6S9.
Participants in the whole process will be able to log in to the national teacher training hours for 3 hours.